My newest little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Over the weekend, some of the kids and I went to Sewerfest which is a great reptile show in Wisconsin. I intended on only getting supplies (while Deontay was trading a snake with a great breeder). And I'm sure you won't be surprised to know that I fell in love with a dragon from a breeder that came highly recommended to me, and I HAD to get her. I'm so glad I did, too, because I just giggle everytime I look at her!

She is the FUNNIEST little chunky monkey! If there is a dwarf gene in Beardies, she's got it! Her torso is half the length of all her clutch mates, but twice the width. Her head is HUGE, almost the size of her torso! Her arms and legs are long and her tail is EXTRA LONG!!!!!! She moves her legs like a frog - seriously she HAS frog legs for back legs!! So I've named her Kermit!!!!

Pictures dont fully capture her out-of-proportion shape, but you can see how cute she is anyway, and she'll be a GORGEOUS color when she sheds (yep she's in shed right now)! (She had BRIGHT red and orange litter mates!)

100_5096.jpg

100_5103.jpg

100_5119.jpg

100_5121.jpg

100_5118.jpg

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congratulations Kelly :D
Kermit is a real cutie and she is so small :), I love bearded dragons. One day I really want one.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Oooo I just found out (on a bd forum) that she really is a dwarf! SWEEEET!

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
That is a 100% dwarf and they are cute! Congrats on your new baby.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Thanks! It's funny, I spend so much time looking at her that she looks normal to me now! LOL!

I'll have to get new pics, she sure has grown since then, and it hasn't even been that long - not even two weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.