Never replys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
why do i never get replys on my posts...mine have been on days,hours etc...
ive saw some 5mins was on for 3mins and had 18 replies?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
awwww....I don't think you will want to take that as a personal thing....maybe sometimes people don't know the answer? :p

Oh and another possibility...I notice sometimes the time of day makes a difference on how quick the posts get replies...I am up because I cant sleep tonight...but it is like almost 2 am here in california :D

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
May be its the post some people get tried of answering the same thing over and over

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Tyler:

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that most of our members are in America and the time is so different here than in the UK. Is there anything in particular that you need an answer to?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I see your point! I often wonder the same thing in general, why some get many and others get none. It seems some members are relunctant to comment on certain members post. Maybe politics, etc. I have responded to a couple of post and they never get posted, have no idea why. Anyway, maybe you could e-mail or PM some of the more active members to ask your questions. I get many e-mails from here, it works good, usually specific information and/or questions.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I think it's the time difference. You are on when we are not and then, your posts get bumped down the line. Sorry you feel that way!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Probably time. I respond to your posts. Do I not count....LOL J/K.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, Tyler, I went back and looked at all the threads you've made since you joined, and there were only three that had "0" replies. So I replied to them. Now you can't say "never"!!! :p

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
It has a lot to do with the timing of the day. Also...like Cory mentioned...just an FYI...if you look at my signature below, you will find that a lot of the questions have already been answered.

I'm on here most of the day. If I see a thread of yours I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. ;)

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
I sometimes wonder that too. I have never seen you post anything until now, but I will reply to your posts :) I will add you to my buddy list too, if you want. I only have two right now.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Time of day, subject matter, I imagine there are a lot of reasons why some are answered and some are not.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
emysemys said:
Well, Tyler, I went back and looked at all the threads you've made since you joined, and there were only three that had "0" replies. So I replied to them. Now you can't say "never"!!! :p

That was great! Politics, LOL.....:D

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
thank-you all i dont take offence just wanted to know since this post i had 39 on one of my posts and 19 on others! :D thank-you all very much!

River14

5 Year Member
Never fear Tyler, we may not yet have a solution to the American debt crisis, but Im sure most of your questions can be answered. I was wondering if tortoises liked wild rabbit (hare) poo as a snack........still waiting for an answer? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.