Need help with Pictures

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake Ca
So I have an HP Chromebook and an I Phone SE..... Now that that's out of the way my issue is this....
I take a picture with the I phone, then e-mail it to my e-mail (computer) where I download the pic to my computer. When I do this I am given 3 different sizes for the file (pic) to choose from and a Full Image selection. If I choose "Full Image" or the file with the biggest GB or MB when I try the paper clip attach files it has the green bar with loading %. The image acts as if it has loaded but it's not, at the end of the green bar % loaded, the image square just disappears. It is nearly impossible to load a pic from my computer. I have gone back and re-sent the e-mail, and saved at the lowest quality asked. Only sometimes will this work (meaning it will load on TFO).
Now if I try and Just use the phone to post on TFO, the damn page keeps loading advertisements and skips all over the place. This will happen in the middle of trying to type a message, of trying to load a pic and it is very frustrating. I would just use the phone any time I want to post a pic but, This darn thing of the page jumping all over the place causes me to type something when the page has jumped and will do all kinds of things. It will cancel the post sometimes, it will jump back to the thread or forums page.
I am not a computer savvy person and am very defeated in my picture sharing endeavor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
You may try to install Google Photos app on your iPhone, if it's not installed.

Then don't enable "Backup all photos" option, so you can select only photos you want to share.

Then check Google Photos settings (there should be Backup section, check Backup knob to On, select "Storage Saver" backup quality and then set Backup knob back to Off).

Select photos you want to share and press Backup button. In a few minutes you should see them on your Chromebook in Google Photos app.

Then goes the step which really suprises me... You need to choose your photos in Chromebook Google Photos app, one by one, and press Download button. After that you can try to upload them to TFO like you do usually.

This could save you some hassle with emails and photos should be small enough to upload successfuly...

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
You may try to install Google Photos app on your iPhone, if it's not installed.

Then don't enable "Backup all photos" option, so you can select only photos you want to share.

Then check Google Photos settings (there should be Backup section, check Backup knob to On, select "Storage Saver" backup quality and then set Backup knob back to Off).

Select photos you want to share and press Backup button. In a few minutes you should see them on your Chromebook in Google Photos app.

Then goes the step which really suprises me... You need to choose your photos in Chromebook Google Photos app, one by one, and press Download button. After that you can try to upload them to TFO like you do usually.

This could save you some hassle with emails and photos should be small enough to upload successfuly...
Thank You.....will try.