Need 100w powersun bulbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenmoore, PA
Thanks! I also just ordered 4--$58.75...you must be near me, are you in Lancaster county?

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
So tempted to buy one... but I won't actually need one until next September...

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
just bought 10 for the price of what you'd normally pay for like 3 of them...hurry up! there's 18 left...

wow this place must be good, they have good reviews, are a "top 5,000 reviewer" and looking at reviews someone bought a reptifogger for $14 and change (about 1/3 regularly seen price) and it was all there, functional, no problems.

So my original thought that they might be putting some other bulbs or used/broken bulbs in the powersun boxes is put to rest for now. We'll see if/when they arrive if this turns out to be a great find or a big hassle.

buckey

5 Year Member
Horn Lake MS
That must of been a special price. I just clicked the link and they now cost 41.99 plus 5.95 shipping.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
austinl01 said:
buckey said:
That must of been a special price. I just clicked the link and they now cost 41.99 plus 5.95 shipping.

Me too. A typo maybe?

I did for me also, but when I searched for more of those bulbs I found the one's that were selling for $13.20

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I think this might have been a typo also. I ordered 4. If it was a typo this seller is going to take a big hit on this sale. Just can't see how they could sell them that cheap and make any profit at all.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
If this is true, I highly suggest you measure the UV output. The UV on these usually lasts about 6 months...but the bulb itself can last up to 3 years. So, I wouldn't put it past someone to repack it and sell it!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
He does get good ratings, and the ad says 'new'. You never know. Checking UV output is a good idea.
Checking to make sure they work right away is a good idea too, even if you don't use them immediately.
I ordered two, at least they will make a good back up bulb, but also may just be a great deal!
Thanks for the tip.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
DeanS said:
If this is true, I highly suggest you measure the UV output. The UV on these usually lasts about 6 months...but the bulb itself can last up to 3 years. So, I wouldn't put it past someone to repack it and sell it!

I thought that was more true of tube lighting and that the Powersun lasts about a year before replacement?

Also, deals over folks! I'd like to hear if anyone actually gets their bulbs.

pk2610

5 Year Member
I ordered one...paid around $21.00 (tax and shippment included) Just received it yesterday. It seems to work fine...wish I had ordered more. Thanks guys for posting the ad!

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I got my 4 today. They were in original packaging and never opened (you can tell if a box has been opened before). I measured the UV and they were all good. Thank you for putting us onto this sale. I should be set now for quite awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.