Not open for further replies.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
http://www.nebherp.org/expo/index.html

Date: Sunday, April 17th
Time: 10am-4pm
Location: Omaha Executive Inn and Suites (formerly known as the Howard Johnson Hotel), 72nd and Grover (I-80 Exit 449 North), Omaha, Nebraska

Admission
$5.00 adult
$3.00 child (3-12 years)

SPONSORED BY:
NEBRASKA HERPETOLOGICAL SOCIETY
A Nonprofit Organization

I support the Nebraska Herpetological Society, was a past newsletter editor years ago. They are a great group- more amphibians and field work than many groups although not a lot of tortoise people there, but great people. I could not make the last expo, but the one before that had a Red-foot, a couple of Red-Ear Sliders and Painted Turtles, and that was about it for shelled things.

But, for a few bucks, it is a lot of fun if you are close to Omaha.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
Its about 2:30, so the show has about an hour and a half left.

It is not a really big show, filling a large conference room. Mostly snakes (mostly pythons, and mostly balls) and lizards (geckos this time, then dragons). Nice showing of amphibians and a decent amount of supplies, feeders, and invertebrates- as food and as pets.

One table of chelonians. A nice 6" Yellow-foot for $125, some 5" and some very young Pancakes, some terrestrial turtles, and bunches of sliders and muds. A few other less commonly seen locally species and that was about it. Did not plan on buying anything, and held to that.

All in all, a decent show for around here! Gotta make it to a BIG show, though, one of these years soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.