Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Tucson, AZ April 11-13 4th Annual Sonoran Desert Herpetological Symposium

Info: http://tucsonherpsociety.org

They are going to discuss animals and what they have learned by studying them in the wild. It is suppose to be very interesting.

Extra Info from http://CNAH.org said:
Topic: Current Research on Herpetofauna of the Sonoran Desert
When: 11-13 April 2008
Where: Inn Suites Tucson City Center, 475 N. Granada Ave, Tucson Arizona 85701

The Tucson Herpetological Society and its cosponsors are pleased to announce the fourth symposium on Current Research on Herpetofauna of the Sonoran Desert. The goals of this meeting are twofold: 1) presenting research on the herpetofauna of the Sonoran Desert (in the states of Arizona, Sonora and on the Baja California peninsula and gulf islands), and 2) bringing the interested community together to get better acquainted. There will be a Friday evening Icebreaker Social, Scientific Sessions on Saturday and Sunday, and a Saturday evening Banquet. Invited speakers are Harry Greene, Ed Moll, and Cecil Schwalbe.

The first three Sonoran Desert Herpetofaunal symposia were an epiphany for many. These symposia revealed the wide variety of research being conducted in our area. We are fortunate to live and work in an area with such herpetological diversity.

The first call for papers will be sent in September of 2007. At that point, further information will be posted on the THS web site.

For more information, contact:

Roger A. Repp
President, Tucson Herpetological Society
P.O. Box 709
Tucson, Arizona 85702-0709
[email protected]
(520) 318-8210

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
sorry it took me so long to get to this.
i added that extra info cause i couldn't find much on the link you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.