Nat Geo Reptile Habitat

amccrazgrl

30"L by 12"W by 12"H
I got this home for a tortoise and was wondering if it will big enough. I got it when it was on sale for $75 plus I had a $5 off and my 15% employee discount. I have been wanting a tortoise since about March. This weekend there is a 50% off reptiles this weekend so I might be buying one soon. If not I'm going to wait till after my vacation in Sept.

tortoisetime565

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
It would last for maybe three months of a hatchlings life. Can we see a picture of it?

I would make a table.. Its much cheaper and you can make it bigger.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Would work for a baby. But wouldn't last too long though. 6-9 months maybe. That's pretty small for a tortoise.

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
30"L by 12"W by 12"H
I got this home for a tortoise and was wondering if it will big enough. I got it when it was on sale for $75 plus I had a $5 off and my 15% employee discount. I have been wanting a tortoise since about March. This weekend there is a 50% off reptiles this weekend so I might be buying one soon. If not I'm going to wait till after my vacation in Sept.
that would be pretty small bro, but just a heads up, i know petco is temping with the upcoming discount , but you will most likely end up over paying for sick, mistreated animals that were removed from the wild, and in return will just open up another spot for a new animal to be mistreated and taken from the wild, if your looking for a tortoise, theres a lot of good breeders right here on the forum !

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I agree. Much too small for anything but a brand new baby.

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
In my opinion I would make or get a table that is too big for a baby and close off what isn't needed then open it up as he grows that way you don't spend a lot of money on a bunch of terrariums.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
:D I'm going to that sale! Maybe just to browse...
Hmm, seems a little small for a juvenile/adult tortoise that most pet stores sell.