NASCAR

M

Maggie Cummings

Question....
We now have 38,997 members, anybody but me want to participate in a NASCAR thread? 40 thousand members, imagine so many. This forum had about 200 people when I joined. I think.
Well, I am gonna be here and talk about NASCAR, any of you 40,000 lurkers wanna help me talk racing??? I'll do it alone if I have to. Or I'll just talk about the 18 car, that should make any closet NASCAR fans speak up. Everybody hates him but me. He drives just like Dale Earnhardt, only he's not as good lookin....
Or we can talk about YOUR hot rod, I have one. We can just talk cars....I wanna talk racing with some other race fan, don't make me talk to myself, cuz I will.....

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I'm tired of Kyle Larson ruining my fantasy nascar team, doe that count?

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I know a little NASCAR,:) I don't follow it as closely as I did years back.Some of my favorites in the past are Davey Allison, Ernie Ervin, Dale Jarrett, Kenny Erwin. They all drove the Texaco #28 Ford at some time. NASCAR was more fun when you could identify the car make without having to read it from the front of the car, They all look the same today and there are only 3 different manufactures.:(

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Not a huge NASCAR fan but only because my dad would take over the TV to watch it lol but I LOVE cars was working on a 72vw square back until I realized I'm to tall to fit in it without some modifications lol so I sold it.

I'm currently in the search for a mid 70s el Camino already got a bored out 350 engine for it I know its not much but yea

M

Maggie Cummings

A bored out 350 is a pretty good engine. And powerful. Gas eater tho. put 2/4's and a bigger cam and there ya go!
Not a huge NASCAR fan but only because my dad would take over the TV to watch it lol but I LOVE cars was working on a 72vw square back until I realized I'm to tall to fit in it without some modifications lol so I sold it.

I'm currently in the search for a mid 70s el Camino already got a bored out 350 engine for it I know its not much but yea

You could be in luck. There's one here for sale. I drove past it today, I'll stop and look at it tomorrow. Any chance that you could put headers and straight pipes on my LT1?

Anybody else sick of Jimmie Johnson???? My 18 car sure has been having bad luck, and I freakin LOVED what happened to Danica today. Then her interview was nothing but insults for the 5 car., but she came up on him, he didn't hit her, she hit him, and she always wrecks, it's no big thing now...she's a whiner

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
A bored out 350 is a pretty good engine. And powerful. Gas eater tho. put 2/4's and a bigger cam and there ya go!

You could be in luck. There's one here for sale. I drove past it today, I'll stop and look at it tomorrow. Any chance that you could put headers and straight pipes on my LT1?

Anybody else sick of Jimmie Johnson???? My 18 car sure has been having bad luck, and I freakin LOVED what happened to Danica today. Then her interview was nothing but insults for the 5 car., but she came up on him, he didn't hit her, she hit him, and she always wrecks, it's no big thing now...she's a whiner

i'm still learning im not a car guru yet the motor was put together by my dad and i before he passed. i have a family friend teaching me right now. hardest problem im having is everybody think's they have gold talked to a guy that wanted 2000 for the body no transmission or engine and it wasn't wired or anything

M

Maggie Cummings

DSCN0971.JPG Yeah, I didn't think it would go anywhere.

Kyle Busch had another flat running third, then it was the 48 car and the 4 car. The 4 car led the most laps, and at the last minute Jimmie Johnson ducked under Harvick and won. Now Johnson and Harvick have finished first and second 14 times with Johnson winning 9. He does not win because he's a good race car driver. He wins, actually 6 championships, because he has a top money team who give him a faster car, and he smart. He's wily. After the 18 car had the flat I was pulling for the 4 car. But how about Danicka Patrick??? She freakin wrecks herself (again) then on camera blames it on the 5 car, Kasey Kane, one of the nicest guys in racing. And in slmo you can see her go up on him. Stupid broad. I wish she'd go back to open wheel and get outa NASCAR. There were 8 drivers from California racing yesterday. Tell me NASCAR still belongs to the rednecks....

M

Maggie Cummings

So after the race Kasey Kane got called into NASCAR and got a FINE, even tho that broad pulled up in front of him and wrecked herself. Kasey was a lap down, NO reason to wreck her. For those of you who don't know, Danicka wrecks herself every race. Ain't no thing now....She's just not a even decent NASCAR driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

Nobody is going to participate....
Blue is funny. If it's people in the TV he won't got up there. If it's loud noise and cars he's right on top watching. One race a car caught fire and Blue starting squawking. funny
Well, it's a by week. I hate them. these guys only race once a freaking week, they actually need time off? I can't stand Brad Kasaloski. 1. He's ugly, 2. He's a whiner, 3. he looks a fish with fish lips.

Yeah I feel mean today...
Here's the thought for the day...

If you live alone there is no one to blame for not putting a fresh roll of TP out when it's empty...have a great not NASCAR week end.

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
Nobody is going to participate....
Blue is funny. If it's people in the TV he won't got up there. If it's loud noise and cars he's right on top watching. One race a car caught fire and Blue starting squawking. funny
Well, it's a by week. I hate them. these guys only race once a freaking week, they actually need time off? I can't stand Brad Kasaloski. 1. He's ugly, 2. He's a whiner, 3. he looks a fish with fish lips.

Yeah I feel mean today...
Here's the thought for the day...

If you live alone there is no one to blame for not putting a fresh roll of TP out when it's empty...have a great not NASCAR week end.
hahaha...this made me laugh. Yeah, I don't get off weeks. I'm not a football fan (too much spandex!), but they do that in football too...I don't get it.

M

Maggie Cummings

yeah, I'm usually pretty funny, but I've had some bad news I'm not handling very well....