My first ever hobby....

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Some of you know what I am about to disclose...in 1985 I discovered NASCAR and Dale Earnhardt Sr. aka The Intimidator. I was a long distance truck driver and there was Dale Earnhardt stuff in every truck stop. I bought anything that said Dale Earnhardt or 3 or had the black Monte Carlo on it. I have #3 seat covers in my Camaro still, #3 floor mats, coffee mugs shot glasses photos, his drivers license, the list goes on ad infinitum...my favorite might be the cast iron bank...a quarter sits in a holder on the hood, then I push a button and the Monte Carlo races down the track, the flagger drops the checkerd flag, a square opens in the track and the quarter drops in the hole...
100_1131.JPG
100_1133.JPG
Last I checked the bank is worth abt $400 most cuz it's a cast iron bank...
I really bought a lotta crap but darned if my house ain't still decorated with some of it...here's random shots of my house...this is in the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room...100_1138.JPG
stuff
100_1139.JPG
dirty floor mat100_1145.JPG
living room...
100_1134.JPG
my bedroom
100_1135.JPG
so ya'll are probably bored and went somewhere else...
let's see who's still here...what is this???
100_1124.JPG
hmmmm?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Some of you know what I am about to disclose...in 1985 I discovered NASCAR and Dale Earnhardt Sr. aka The Intimidator. I was a long distance truck driver and there was Dale Earnhardt stuff in every truck stop. I bought anything that said Dale Earnhardt or 3 or had the black Monte Carlo on it. I have #3 seat covers in my Camaro still, #3 floor mats, coffee mugs shot glasses photos, his drivers license, the list goes on ad infinitum...my favorite might be the cast iron bank...a quarter sits in a holder on the hood, then I push a button and the Monte Carlo races down the track, the flagger drops the checkerd flag, a square opens in the track and the quarter drops in the hole...
View attachment 336239
View attachment 336240
I really bought a lotta crap but darned if my house ain't still decorated with some of it...here's random shots of my house...this is in the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room...View attachment 336241
stuff
View attachment 336242
dirty floor matView attachment 336243
living room...
View attachment 336244
my bedroom
View attachment 336245
View attachment 336246
hmmmm?
I'm not sure that last photo has anything to do with Dale......

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It's about time I found this thread you promised. I've looked and looked.? Your house reminds me of mine but only in the way that I don't feel like redecorating either. I am what I am. Mines full of books photos and Joe's art and way more cluttered.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
View attachment 336239
View attachment 336240
I really bought a lotta crap but darned if my house ain't still decorated with some of it...here's random shots of my house...this is in the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room...View attachment 336241
stuff
View attachment 336242
dirty floor matView attachment 336243
living room...
View attachment 336244
my bedroom
View attachment 336245
View attachment 336246
hmmmm?
I love your little bear collection ❤️