NASCAR

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Take a screen shot and send it to Josh in a Private Conversation, asking if there is anything he can do to eliminate the ad from the Forum.

M

Maggie Cummings

Take a screen shot and send it to Josh in a Private Conversation, asking if there is anything he can do to eliminate the ad from the Forum.

You guys just need to spend some time on NASCAR.com at the store. I get racing or Earnhardt ads, not Asian brides...:)hahah (raspberry)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
When the Asian brides ad comes up I take a screen shot and PM Josh with it. He is able to cancel that type of ad from the Forum.
What have you got against asian brides? hmmmmm?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
On the top of my screen, I have a Mazuri ad which makes sense because I've bought it off Amazon twice recently, BUT on the right of my forums page I get a rotating ad of "Adult Asian dating for men" and "Hot Russian women who want to meet me" complete with scantily clad damsels. I guess I need to stop secretly checking out the Mail Order bride catalogues in the middle of the night! Or my husband is borrowing my laptop to investigate where he plans to ship me next!?:eek:

Show off those earrings when you get a chance!:)
I'm sorry, I had to laugh at that! :D