my tortoise kissed me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NY
Yesterday I had something amazing happen. My tort just got his new two level enclousure that I made (i will put pics up soon!) he knows where I always put his food so when he wakes up he goes to that spot and waits patiently lol. I got his food but before I gave it to him I put my face down near him slowly not to scare him and he walked over and touched my nose with his nose softly. I know he was probably just smelling me but it felt and looked like a kiss. It was adorable :) I just love him bunches :)

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
That is so adorable. I have a russian and I love him very much. I would have had the same excitement about the same occurance. So cute that he wakes up and waits for his chow. Thanks for sharing such a special story. <3

Also, stay warm fellow New Yorker!

babylove6635

5 Year Member
thats awesome lol i have 5 russians and even when they arnt doing anything at all i still can sit and watch them for hours

Calamala

5 Year Member
I have a leopard, he always waits patiently for his breakfast, I love when he stretches his neck out looking for me. I also love to watch him drink. He doesn't do much but I love to watch him :)

Morty the Torty

5 Year Member
RE: my tortoise kissed me <3

Me too! That is so sweet! I love when Morty snuggles in my neck and falls asleep:) I think he just likes the warmth. I can't wait to see your 2 story enclosure!

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA

How sweet!! I'm sure it was a kiss :)!! If torts could kiss that's how he'd kiss :)! Two stories? So cool. Please share pictures. I'm considering building one too :)!

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Be careful. He might be wondering if that nose is his breakfast and take a bite of it.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:

Hey Angela, now who does that sound like?? :D
Happy to see someone else post something like this, ain't it great!! Got'a love them torts!! :)

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
NY

Morty the Torty said:
Me too! That is so sweet! I love when Morty snuggles in my neck and falls asleep:) I think he just likes the warmth. I can't wait to see your 2 story enclosure!

thanks you. my 2 level enclosure is up in the enclosure spot on the forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.