MY STAR HAS REALLY GROWN FOND OF THE ROMAINE LETTUCE AND MAINLY WANTS TO EAT JUS THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
sacramento california
So wut i did after reading all the threads on this forum i purchased carrot baby food and i smear it all over the lettuce so that he at least gets some sort of other vitamins in him,this worked for me but id make your own decisions upon your own research,if your baby tortoise is lethargic this may be a good way to get vitamins into it,ive also added cactus to his diet this morning finally,ive been searchin all over for that prickly pear only to find it in my freinds grandmas yard,yeah jackpot,the cactus from wut ive been told is really high in calcium,so i had to get it and he really did like it i was suprised cuz he wont eat carrot or celery sticks yet,anyway id recomend the cactus they love it and i think that as long as i keep providing a varied diet and as long as he keeps up his great appetite then things should be ok,i jus hear so many horror storys about baby stars getting sick,soft shells,lethargic,runny nose,it scares me,oh yeah be sure to wear gloves when you take off the little patches of lil stckr

Status
Not open for further replies.