My Radiate

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Very Nice looking Radi' ...I assume your in Asia somewhere? It seems most of the radi' Ive seen directly obtained there , have very high banding and coloration at a young age. Is there a main breeder over there who is producing these , keeping this linage ? Seems that the " high marking " bloodline is very hard to find here in the US, or very few animals with those looks even exist here .
Great looking tort for sure .......

JD~:)

xiaobochu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SUNNY CALIFORNIA
N2TORTS said:
Very Nice looking Radi' ...I assume your in Asia somewhere? It seems most of the radi' Ive seen directly obtained there , have very high banding and coloration at a young age. Is there a main breeder over there who is producing these , keeping this linage ? Seems that the " high marking " bloodline is very hard to find here in the US, or very few animals with those looks even exist here .

HI JD:

I am in California. ha ha .

X TORTOISE---MAD X

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Essex England
:)That is a very lush torty you have there.radiated are such amazing looking tortoises but extremly expensive and qiute rare here in UK. your so lucky xx

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
xiaobochu said:
N2TORTS said:

HI JD:

I am in California. ha ha .

Very Nice ..... is that beauty studbooked? Would be neat to see where those great "lines" came from .

Status
Not open for further replies.