My new Sulcata arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaderWS6

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
My Sulcata hatchling arrived today in perfect shape! I can't believe how much it eats! I soaked it for about 15 minutes when I took it out of the box, and within an hour of exploring its new surroundings it began eating everything! :D It chomped on everything that is planted in the terrarium, especially the clover and dandelion. I'll get a video up sometime this week. It still has its egg tooth! :p

I bought it from a tortoise breeder in Florida, Empire of the Turtle. This guy really knows what he's doing, and the packaging was excellent.

This tortoise is freakin hilarious, even basks under the mercury vapor bulb with its legs out like an iguana sometimes! :p

aktech23

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
VaderWS6 said:
This tortoise is freakin hilarious, even basks under the mercury vapor bulb with its legs out like an iguana sometimes! :p

superman!

my sully does that out in the sun, it looks so content!

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
Congrats on your new tort. You did get him from a fantastic guy. Eric H is awesome and has some excellent animals. We cannot say enough good about Eric and his Empire. :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congratulations,
I am really happy that your little one is doing great and is happy :D
I can't wait to see his picture.

VaderWS6

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Thanks guys! :) I haven't named him/her yet, still working on that! I was thinking Soup, but we'll see :p

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Congrats on your baby! It's is amazing how fast they grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.