My new marginated tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marginatedlover116

5 Year Member
Hello! I just got a baby marginated tortoise. The people I bought it from didn't tell me his age but his (to what I believe it is) shell is about 4 inches. Plz tell me everything I need to know to get started.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I can't help with your species, however someone should be on soon. If not, you can send Kerryann a pm, she has one.

Marginatedlover116

5 Year Member
wellington said:
I can't help with your species, however someone should be on soon. If not, you can send Kerryann a pm, she has one.

Thank you and how do I send her my question?

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Marginatedlover116 said:
wellington said:

Thank you and how do I send her my question?

You can look for her name in a thread and tap her name. It will take you to her profile and look for "send her a private message". Then you can ask her whatever you need! :)

Marginatedlover116

5 Year Member
luvpetz27 said:
You can look for her name in a thread and tap her name. It will take you to her profile and look for "send her a private message". Then you can ask her whatever you need! :)

Thank you

funkycowsd

5 Year Member
San Diego
My Deedle (marginated) is about the same size, just under 3.5" and he's (until we know otherwise) a little over a year old now. We've had him since he was a wee little fella. You can see his baby pics if you search him on the forum. I love your pic with the legs stretching out. So cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.