My daughter thought she was being funny....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan RF

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
I got a text today from my daughter telling me that this could be Alan when he meets the girl of his dreams.....
I think I might need to explain to my 18 year old daughter to stop hinting about him being a little weighty at the moment!

image-908675004.png

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Poor Alan. Did you see the look on the female's face? HahahaThat was the funniest part. This is a keeper.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Alan RF said:
I got a text today from my daughter telling me that this could be Alan when he meets the girl of his dreams.....
I think I might need to explain to my 18 year old daughter to stop hinting about him being a little weighty at the moment!

Oh poor Super Chunk! Whatever will he do?!

Alan RF

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
Glad you all enjoyed this picture! Those shells make great girdles for little tubsie Alan! :)

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Alan RF said:
Glad you all enjoyed this picture! Those shells make great girdles for little tubsie Alan! :)

I ran out of Mazuri ... And didn't order any for about a month ... So of course I felt bad and I have been giving Tyrone some everyday ...he feels heavier! I a, gonna have to cut back or he is gonna be Super Chunk Jr!

Alan RF

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
Watsonpartyof4 said:
I ran out of Mazuri ... And didn't order any for about a month ... So of course I felt bad and I have been giving Tyrone some everyday ...he feels heavier! I a, gonna have to cut back or he is gonna be Super Chunk Jr!

He just wants to be like his super chunk mate! 178g!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I've just weighed him! Lol no food at all for Alan! Only joking....to anyone else reading this!

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Alan RF said:
He just wants to be like his super chunk mate! 178g!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I've just weighed him! Lol no food at all for Alan! Only joking....to anyone else reading this!

I think Ty has chunky bits! I picked him up and he looks chubby around his front legs (I almost said arms ..)

I gave him a bunch of spring mix... He ate it all and stood there waiting for the giant hand to give him more ...he sat there for 20 mins just looking around ..waiting and waiting ... So I gave home more, he ate all of that and just kept sitting there waiting... So I gave him more! He thn finally walks away! Geesh! I do think he is trying to be like his mate Super Chunk!

Alan RF

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
Watsonpartyof4 said:
I think Ty has chunky bits! I picked him up and he looks chubby around his front legs (I almost said arms ..)

I gave him a bunch of spring mix... He ate it all and stood there waiting for the giant hand to give him more ...he sat there for 20 mins just looking around ..waiting and waiting ... So I gave home more, he ate all of that and just kept sitting there waiting... So I gave him more! He thn finally walks away! Geesh! I do think he is trying to be like his mate Super Chunk!

Too many beers and partying! They both need to join weightort watchers lmao ..... I must measure his shell underneath again x

Status
Not open for further replies.