my boy BuLLy

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
44a5299d.jpg
i love this guy. bUllY is 3 yrs. old. we took his skateboard away because he would forget to jump off the board and crash every time.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very cute. I love the bully breeds. I have a bull terrier. You want to kill them sometimes, but all the while you are laughing your you no what off at them.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
wellington said:
Very cute. I love the bully breeds. I have a bull terrier. You want to kill them sometimes, but all the while you are laughing your you no what off at them.
[/quot yes, hes a real joker!

1a6cbbb2.jpg
heres one with bully and his best pal cooper. they play every day.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Aww, he looks like a fun dog and that is hilarious that you had to take his skateboard away!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
CtTortoiseMom said:
Aww, he looks like a fun dog and that is hilarious that you had to take his skateboard away!
hes alot of fun, if you throw a ball from the kitchen bully blows thru the sheet rock wall near the front door. its a good thing hubby does drywall. bully is just a 49 pd. dennis the mennis. he is also a mamas boy.

jeninak907

5 Year Member
South Carolina
It must be a english bull thing, the skateboard; because I saw a show where it was getting in the way of this guys marriage...they had to take it away from the dog so he would listen to the wife and they could all go on "normal" walks..lol I also love bull breeds. :)

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
jeninak907 said:
It must be a english bull thing, the skateboard; because I saw a show where it was getting in the way of this guys marriage...they had to take it away from the dog so he would listen to the wife and they could all go on "normal" walks..lol I also love bull breeds. :)

he loves trouble. he broke my fathers wheel barrel and my neices rollers skates. he loves anything with wheels. it is for sure a bulldog thing. bully is a small old english with alot to say.

argus333

5 Year Member
i have 2

Attachments

• DSC_0521.jpg
    DSC_0521.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 36

karleyreed

5 Year Member
My heart just melted!!! When I leave home I want a french bull dog. Totally adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.