Moving.

Wendy Proulx

Location (City and/or State)
Chesapeake VA
We just got orders for June to move from VA to Key West. Supper excited and glad that my 3 little ones will be back in an environment that supports them year round. I have questions thou on the best way to move them. We will probably be breaking the trip up into two days, so we will have to sneak them into a hotel. They will also be without their enclosures for about 2 weeks while they move everything. My question is what is small enough to put them in during the car ride (remember I have 3 babies), but suitable to also keep them in for the two weeks? I know some ppl have used Rubbermaid containers. It I use those, so I use the tops and punch hole in them? Would I be able to sack them if I secured them from falling over. We will have some room in the cars. We will have 3 cars and 3 drivers, but also a dog and 4 cats. Lol. Thanks for the input. I know is early, but I want to get the right set up started for them.

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
I posted to a "what would you do in an emergency?" thread a month or so ago, and I think if I was moving, I'd use one of these containers (maybe a slightly smaller one) for each of your torts:

What are Your Plans in Case of Emergency?

My post was the 3rd one down ... I didn't know how to properly link to it apparently ... sorry.

Jamie