More strange behavior??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
Well soaked the big guy for about 45 minutes... He poops(lots of grunting) then I change the water and put him back in..so he starts to grunt again and gets way up on his front legs..I mean he got way up there then starts to rock back and forth almost like he's having sex... He does that for a few minutes so I get concerned and take him out.. And notice in the mirror that there is something long pink and flared at the end protruding from the base of his tail.... Is this normal?? Did he push his intestines out?? Or was this his xxx?? If it was his xxx why did he get excited??

Thank you

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
How big is Tony again? I suspect that he just flashed he goods. My male gets real high off the ground when that happens...

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
9yrs old 45lbs... And he was way off the ground...Why would he flash his goods?? Would the soak stimulate him?? Had me a little concerned...

Also is it normal for them to grunt while they poop.. Or is he constipated??

I know some of these questions are strange... But I like to gather as much info from knowledgeable people as I can to insure I don't make a mistake... Thanks again

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I am not sure about the grunting while pooping, I have not experienced that before. But Mine has gotten stimulated after soaking and even after eating hibiscus flowers. My wife hates when it happens around her...

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
He is really vocal..he makes these grunts when I pick him up and continues to grunt while I carry him in or out... I can't see him being constipated.. When he poops it's always really wet and formed and breaks apart easily??

So it's normal for them to get excited when they soak??

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
If you look under him while he is up on his legs like that that I bet you will see his, ahem "thingy". Mine does this a lot to me. It goes under their belly and is quite shockingly huge![/align]

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
maybe the warm soak relaxed him so much it caused him to become excited, now that is just my best guess and I may be way off with the guess...

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
Good I guess..I was kind of hoping it was his "thingy" ..thought he may have prolapsed his intestine with all the grunting he was doing...

Thanks everyone for all the help..I appreciate it..

M

Maggie Cummings

Did you happen to look closely at his ...parts??? It is the ugliest thing ever, sort of looks like the Alien in the Sigorney Weaver movie...and yup, you got flashed...:D

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
maggie3fan said:
Did you happen to look closely at his ...parts??? It is the ugliest thing ever, sort of looks like the Alien in the Sigorney Weaver movie...and yup, you got flashed...:D

I was trying to figure a good way to describe it and the Alien reference is good...

Status
Not open for further replies.