Hello everyone i recently found out my yearling hermann was not getting enough minerals in his diet. I was giving him calci dust once a week and Nutrobal once a week. So i went ahead and ordered some miner-all to give to him and while waiting for it i was going to give a mineral suipplmement i had at home. But i just found out that that "mineral supplement only contains calcium and magnesium so i am going to stop using that since thats not what he's lacking. But i did go thru the ingredients for nutrobal and it turns out it contains some phosphurus. So should i start giving him more Nutroabal while waiting for the miner-all or just keep going with my clacium once a week and nutrbal once a week supplememntation which does not have enough minerals in it. Until the miner all arives next week or so?