Members !!!

Fredkas

5 Year Member
I am a silent reader, i think i read at least 70% threads in this forum. I think a lot of people like me, sometimes it is hard to post because some people struggle with english like me. It is not uncommon for me to type delete type delete and then post reply lol

Prairie Mom

I am a silent reader, i think i read at least 70% threads in this forum. I think a lot of people like me, sometimes it is hard to post because some people struggle with english like me. It is not uncommon for me to type delete type delete and then post reply lol
Good of you to speak up:) I can think of a number of members who are practicing English. No one ever pays it much attention. If you're ever worried about it, just mention that English isn't your first language and no one will think anything about it. Post away without any worries!:D

Taco*mom

Good of you to speak up:) I can think of a number of members who are practicing English. No one ever pays it much attention. If you're ever worried about it, just mention that English isn't your first language and no one will think anything about it. Post away without any worries!:D
what counts the most is that we share the love for torts no matter where we are, right?