hi...,

i'm from malaysia. i heard about mazuri product. i'm being told that it is

good for torts. my problem is, i can't find it in here! is anyone from

malaysia know where i can find it?? plaese help.. :(

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I can ship you 12 pounds of Mazuri Tortoise Food for $80 USD, including shipping. I accept paypal. Let me know if your interested.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
I have read on this forum that many keepers use Mazuri to supplement their tortoise's diet, and at least one uses Mazuri exclusively to feed his tortoises.

willy wonka

5 Year Member
spikethebest said:
I can ship you 12 pounds of Mazuri Tortoise Food for $80 USD, including shipping. I accept paypal. Let me know if your interested.

hi spike..

thanks spike. 12 pounds is a large quantity for my two little stars. otherwise usd80 is a bit expensive for me :( can get two more little stars here :D if i didnt get here i'll order it from singapore (neighbour to my country) anyway thanks spike..

Gus

5 Year Member
Hey you can try out this place in spore.

I just call and check with the sale person the Mazuri Tortoise Food cost S$30/$35 and they sell a whole range of tortoise item at that shop.

www.petmart.com.sg
[email protected]
151 Serangoon North Ave 2
Tel: 6289-6584

willy wonka said:
spikethebest said:

hi spike..

thanks spike. 12 pounds is a large quantity for my two little stars. otherwise usd80 is a bit expensive for me :( can get two more little stars here :D if i didnt get here i'll order it from singapore (neighbour to my country) anyway thanks spike..

Description
Mazuri Tortoise Diet is a high fiber diet specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dry land tortoises.

Mazuri Tortoise diet is for all life stages

Features and Benefits: High fiber level. Contains natural vitamin E. Extruded pellet form - Minimizes wastage and creates a more natural feeding environment.

Complete nutrition - No vitamin or mineral supplementation needed.

Ingredients: Ground soybean hulls, ground corn, ground oats, dehulled soybean meal, wheat middlings, cane molasses, brewers dried yeast, soybean oil, wheat germ, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of natural vitamin E), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), biotin, calcium pantothenate, ethoxyquin (a preservative), vitamin A acetate, riboflavin, L-lysine, nicotinic acid, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin (source of vitamin B12), folic acid, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.

willy wonka

5 Year Member
Gus said:

I just call and check with the sale person the Mazuri Tortoise Food cost S$30/$35 and they sell a whole range of tortoise item at that shop.

www.petmart.com.sg
[email protected]

hey gus thanks for the valuable info. by the way i already saw your little stars. so cute. how mush you pay for them?? thanks..

Gus

5 Year Member
each cost close to US$40

willy wonka said:
Gus said:

www.petmart.com.sg
[email protected]

hey gus thanks for the valuable info. by the way i already saw your little stars. so cute. how mush you pay for them?? thanks..

samstar

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
I have read on this forum that many keepers use Mazuri to supplement their tortoise's diet, and at least one uses Mazuri exclusively to feed his tortoises.

Try two. I too feed exclusively on Mazuri and the results are showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.