Massachusetts Reptile Expo!!

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
SWFL
I might be able to go. It is less than 2 hours from me.
Thanks for the flyer.

Ann from CT

edwardbo

5 Year Member
I'm going , hope they have turtles , went to Manchester last week in n.h. And picked up two black mountains ,love em !. I might have some three toes large and small to rehome . Also have 3 red foots that are so sweet. Speaking of red foots; I have cherry heads but would love to get some YELLOW headed red foots. And can any body explain why yellow footed torts are not mentioned very often on this forum ? Are they just not as personable ? Or is their personality not as desire able ? , are they that much different ? Harder to breed , maintain ? .

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
I'm going! I will be vending with NEHerpetoculture. I will have a breeding group of 3 Stripe Mud Turtles available with offspring from this year for a very cheap price. In case any of you know someone who will be interested.

You guys all still thinking you are going?

I'm 6'8" and I will be wearing my theTurtleRoom shirt, so there's no excuse for not saying hello. All I do there is look big and make sure no one steals from my friend's table. I don't know about his prices, so I just stand there with plenty of time to talk!

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Oh I didn't know there was a Expo in Brockton, Ma I live in Mansfield, Ma this is only 5-10 mins away so YUP I'll go check it out. I was supposed to go to the one that was in N.H on Oct 6th but didn't get to go because everyone was sick in my house. SO I will deff be going to this one. This will be my first Expo I will be going to. :D

sawz

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I'm definitely going, it will be my first expo as well :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using TortForum mobile app

Anthony P said:
I'm going! I will be vending with NEHerpetoculture. I will have a breeding group of 3 Stripe Mud Turtles available with offspring from this year for a very cheap price. In case any of you know someone who will be interested.

You guys all still thinking you are going?

I'm 6'8" and I will be wearing my theTurtleRoom shirt, so there's no excuse for not saying hello. All I do there is look big and make sure no one steals from my friend's table. I don't know about his prices, so I just stand there with plenty of time to talk!

I will definitely come by and say hi! I saw the adorable hatchling you have posted on the turtle room facebook site, so cute!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using TortForum mobile app