Mahé & Moyenne, my tortoises from the Seychelles

Bee62

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Germany
and some new pics of Mahé and some cats.....

DSCN5751.JPG

DSCN5758.JPG

DSCN5762.JPG

DSCN5769.JPG

EllieMay

East Texas
Oh wow!!! They are absolutely beautiful! And the kitties are cute too;-). You have every right to be a proud tort mom...

Bee62

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Germany
Oh wow!!! They are absolutely beautiful! And the kitties are cute too;-). You have every right to be a proud tort mom...
Thank you very much Heather, but you are a proud tort ( and children ) mommy too:):<3:

EllieMay

East Texas
Sabine, how do Ma and Mo compare to each other in size? I weighed all of my Sullies yesterday and Pickles and Crusher are 8lbs different... it really baffles me since they have never lived together ( past the first 3 days) and have had the exact same enclosures for 2 years... they are both healthy so it doesn’t bother me in any kind of a negative way... I’m just curious about the growth differences...

Bee62

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Germany
Sabine, how do Ma and Mo compare to each other in size? I weighed all of my Sullies yesterday and Pickles and Crusher are 8lbs different... it really baffles me since they have never lived together ( past the first 3 days) and have had the exact same enclosures for 2 years... they are both healthy so it doesn’t bother me in any kind of a negative way... I’m just curious about the growth differences...
Ma and Mo are quite the same size and I think the same weight too. I haven`t weigted them for a long time. My guess is that they have 11 lbs now. Mo was a little bit bigger when I got them but now they are both the same size. One of my sulcata tortoises is bigger than the other 3 though they are living together and eating the same. The biggest one was the one who soaks him- or herself a lot in the water dish ! :)