LOTS of Chewy and Princess Leia pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
The battery died on my camera and I was too lazy to charge it. These pictures are all from my phone so my apologies if they are not the best. Princess Leia and Chewy are just doing great! Princess Leia loves to graze and bask all day and Chewy is a brazen little goof ball. I am also unbelievably proud to say that Chewy's weight today was 59 grams, after she soaked and pooped!! So her official 2 month weigh in is 59 grams! It also means she has gained 9 grams in 2 weeks. Oh and I do not know how to label pictures, the two pics with close ups on their faces are Mazuri mouth pics. Enjoy:D
CLsoak.jpg

Chewyinmyhand.jpg

LeiaMazuriMouth.jpg

ChewyMazuriFace.jpg

ChewyClimb.jpg

Realsun.jpg

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Chewy is looking good and Leia well she is just great[/i] :D

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
They both look great! I see Chewy is starting to show signs of marbling! Do you have Princess Leia's nails trimmed, they look very manicured in her mazuri shot?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
ticothetort2 said:
They both look great! I see Chewy is starting to show signs of marbling! Do you have Princess Leia's nails trimmed, they look very manicured in her mazuri shot?

Thanks. Her nails were trimmed at her vet check up in January.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Aww! Hmm... I should go take some pictures of mine since they are starting to get their blonds in... although one of them has some mazuri and poop stuck to the side of her shell :rolleyes:

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Chewy is growing and he is sooo tinny and so cute :D Princess Leia is a beautiful lady :) You must be one proud mama :)

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
They are so cute! I love the one of Leia in the grass and chewy looks so cute hanging out on top of his house! I weighed shorty tonight. he is 29 grams post poop. I think he might be a little younger then Chewy.

Status
Not open for further replies.