Lose all inside the phone

Fredkas

5 Year Member
Frustated day!!!
Woke up in the morning, i shouldn't let myself doing that, i am entered the wrong pin for my phone for 10 times and the result was the phone was asking the backup pin which i completely forgot.
Now the only possible way is to hard reset the entire phone which means erasing all the data inside.
What will be gone?
My chats, my messages, some of the contacts.. of the business matters!!! And i track some if not all transaction there!!!! Well done sir!
Eventually old pic have backup at my computer. Thanks god really that means a lot for me. But the rest pic which is younger than around 6 months is gone!!! Ashesssss.... this means all Toro (baby sulcata) picture is gone (except anything i ever shared to internet) which is you cannot get it anymore because the moment is gone! The first growth line, the first soaks, the first any any things.
Ok enough for that, because nothing can change it. Another worst nightmare came. I reset my google email password. It happens that i should be reset the phone first before changing the password of the email, so now my phone detects that he is being stolen by someone and that someone wants to access my phone by resetting it all and change my email password. Thank you for that security matters, but now my phone can't be use for 3days because that is the time when my phone and my email will be sure my phone is not stolen and i can use it again. No way i can make it faster by contacting customer service or what (or can i if someone know the way)

And now, all and all, it is great, i lost both my data and 3 days-phone. The things with this 3 days is, it really hard to track down and to do business matter.
Goshh.. i wish i can tell you all how frustated i am.
Anybody entertain me by make fun of it, so i will be better, because "i'm sorry to hear that" will not work anymore o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I'm really sorry that happened to you, ooops sorry again. :)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I know sharing here is a good option haha.. at least every post above make me smile :rolleyes:
That's good to hear: just stay here as much as you can, so that you can keep smiling.

Wish I could help.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Frustated day!!!
Woke up in the morning, i shouldn't let myself doing that, i am entered the wrong pin for my phone for 10 times and the result was the phone was asking the backup pin which i completely forgot.
Now the only possible way is to hard reset the entire phone which means erasing all the data inside.
What will be gone?
My chats, my messages, some of the contacts.. of the business matters!!! And i track some if not all transaction there!!!! Well done sir!
Eventually old pic have backup at my computer. Thanks god really that means a lot for me. But the rest pic which is younger than around 6 months is gone!!! Ashesssss.... this means all Toro (baby sulcata) picture is gone (except anything i ever shared to internet) which is you cannot get it anymore because the moment is gone! The first growth line, the first soaks, the first any any things.
Ok enough for that, because nothing can change it. Another worst nightmare came. I reset my google email password. It happens that i should be reset the phone first before changing the password of the email, so now my phone detects that he is being stolen by someone and that someone wants to access my phone by resetting it all and change my email password. Thank you for that security matters, but now my phone can't be use for 3days because that is the time when my phone and my email will be sure my phone is not stolen and i can use it again. No way i can make it faster by contacting customer service or what (or can i if someone know the way)

And now, all and all, it is great, i lost both my data and 3 days-phone. The things with this 3 days is, it really hard to track down and to do business matter.
Goshh.. i wish i can tell you all how frustated i am.
Anybody entertain me by make fun of it, so i will be better, because "i'm sorry to hear that" will not work anymore o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Sounds like you need to go back to bed!

Taco*mom

Ooh noooo! Wake up you sleepy head. Look at the mess you're into from being too lazy on a Sunday, eh? (You did say no "I'm sorry to hear that", didn't you?) :p