CRAP!!!! my phone was stolen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Dakota
this really sux ...my phone has EVERYTHING on it thousands of photos all my contacts including all my sons therapist and school stuff......crap this really sucks ive already cried about it...going to buy a new one today n hope that i can find the most important numbers again..... well pple wish me luck just wanted to tell sum1..lol i dont have my phone to call any1 n tell!!:(!!!

hlester22

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Im sorry. That really sucks. I hope you can find all your important info again.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Have you called your phone company to put a stop on it being used? Then next question is your phone one of those they can locate it for you? Have you even called your phone, to see if somebody has found it by any chance?

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
maggie3fan said:
I feel your pain. How did it happen?

well i got a new hoodie(my "winter coat") and the pockets dont hold crap! i think it may have just fallen out maybe when i picked up one of my kids or something....sum1 must have picked it up and just kept it..i called it maybe 100 times texted it... i was waiting for a really important phone call today to.... it sucks about the pictures i think i backed up most of em last month so not to bad(sumthing i try to do every month) ...grr

Jacqui said:
Have you called your phone company to put a stop on it being used? Then next question is your phone one of those they can locate it for you? Have you even called your phone, to see if somebody has found it by any chance?

its a prepaid through walmart n yes i called they are no help at all.... just said to get a new one and switch it over.... and yes i called and called it and so did a lot of family.....guess i have to jus take it with a grain of salt n sew up my hoodie pockets lol...this sucks...

oscar

10 Year Member!
Illinois
Just read the other day that identity theft is being caused by increasing
numbers when people get there cell phones stolen and personal information
is taken off of them. They recommended that us with cell phones lock them so if stolen information cannot be obtained.
Good luck I hope you can get your phone back.

Status
Not open for further replies.