Long lost friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensie

5 Year Member
As I posted in another post I've been letting the weeds and grasses grow back in my sullys outdoor enclosure so I've been sitting outside with them in my little brothers "toy area" and yesterday squirtle started to walk out of the gate and me being curious i let her and watched where she was going ImageUploadedByTortForum1377526068.493003.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1377526081.634568.jpg there she is going on our drive way... Then she walked to the front of our yard and picked up a leaf then, with the leaf walked, back into my little brothers "toy area" ImageUploadedByTortForum1377526166.466272.jpg :D maybe someone will remember a while back I posted about squirtle carrying around a leaf in her enclosure. Lol she so funny...ImageUploadedByTortForum1377526287.494277.jpg this ones kind of hard to see but after she set her leaf down she climbed the railroad ties we have to keep the little rocks out of our yard to get to our pachysandra ... She didnt eat any only smelled it then went back to her leaf! I just had to share... Sorry about all the postings lately.

Love my sullys ( Blair- almost a year and squirtle- about five )

Last edited by a moderator:

joshua_moncada

5 Year Member
Yes very interesting but funny haha XD

Sent from my ADR6350 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.