Silly sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensie

5 Year Member
My five-ish year old sulcata was out playing today and he/she walked around and around his/her pen for about half an hour with a leaf in his/her mouth... Not eating it or anything just walking like he/she was so proud of himself/herself! I thought it was so cute i had to share.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1375651897.165300.jpg ImageUploadedByTortForum1375651913.774310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That is cute. Usually it's sticking out the side, where they may not know its there. Yours, is purposely carrying it around. Must have been full and still really wanted to eat that leaf. So he just couldn't risk loosing it:D

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
Hahahahahaha this made me laugh so much. Thanks for sharing!

Btw at that size you could get it sexed by asking the forum. I'm sure It'd be pretty accurate by now. If you wanted to know that is.

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
XD
Bowser did that yesterday with the last bit of his watermelon. He just carried it around for about 15 minutes and then put it by he bedding area.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
I get the idea that Sulcatas are real fun characters!

Ann from CT

WillTort2

5 Year Member
Probably looking for a safe place to save it for later. I've read that sullies will store food in their burrows to eat later.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That is his security (blanket). My sullies like to sleep on top of any leftovers. I fact, one of them was sleep chewing on a leaf of greens. lol

kensie

5 Year Member
sibi said:
That is his security (blanket). My sullies like to sleep on top of any leftovers. I fact, one of them was sleep chewing on a leaf of greens. lol

Awww that is too cute!

Love my sullys ( Blair- almost a year and squirtle- about five )

neonsparklexoxo

5 Year Member
syracuse new york
hahaha I love it. mine brings food into "cave" and hordes it in there like shes storing for winter. lol too bad she doesn't hibernate, shed be all set!

Status
Not open for further replies.