**List Your Animals**

Status
Not open for further replies.

latshki

5 Year Member
This is always a fun thread that I see all over the place but I couldn't find one here so here we go

just list all of your animals

ok me first!

3.7.2 leopard geckos
0.2.0 african fat tailed geckos
1.0.0 veiled chameleon
1.1.0 bearded dragons
0.1.0 ackie
0.1.0 crested gecko
0.0.1 prehensile tail skink
0.0.1 yellow throated plated lizard
1.0.0 russian tort
one female beagle
one male jack russel boxer mix
one himilayan cat
one cocketiel
one male quaker parrot
so thats 27 for me
I hope I didn't miss anyone...

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
OMG, this is gonna take a minute...

1.5 Home's Hingbacks
1.3 Russians
2.2 Cats
0.1 Shar Pei
3.3.6 Zebra Finches
3.3 Diamond Doves
2.0 Ringneck doves
0.2.5 Axolotls
0.0.3 Blue Spotted Salamanders
0.0.1 Big Land snail (not sure of species)
0.0.2 Green Iguanas (at least until adopted out)
0.0.1 Halloween Crab
1.0 Stinkpot Turtle
4.10.0 Goldfish
1.0 African Clawed frog
0.0.5 Bullfrogs

Inverts (amano and neocaridina shrimp, nerites, trapdoors, ramshorns, mystery and spixi snails) probably 3-400 range
Rest of the fish - Um, lets see, I have 16 tanks, and I *think* about 80 fish, but I am sure that number is low.

So that puts me well over 500....

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
one husand
2 dogs, collie and a terrier mix. breeder/rescue
4 cats rescues
1 cockatoo ~sulfur crested raised from hatchling 25 years
2 goldfish bought
40ish goats ( they are like rabbits!)
12 llamas bred
1 horse part rescue
2 chickens rescue
4 sulcatas Rescues
1 russian Rescue

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I've got you all beat with my little zoo - but I'm a little embarassed to list them all. My friends and family think I'm very strange.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You don't have me beat. I have 16 species of roaches numbering in the tens of thousands. Ha! I'm afraid to post my list on a public forum. Who knows who reads this stuff. You guys go ahead though. I really like reading about other peoples collections.

DonaTello's-Mom

5 Year Member
California, central coast
Ok people I have the short list......

1-Sulcata tortoise---"DonaTello"
1-Horse APHA-------"ElleeDee"--but feed 20 of them!
3-Dogs--------------1-pitbull--"Bacardi"--2-Chi's-"Lucy & Poco"
1-Cat---------------"Miss Kitty"--My barn rescue cat

C'mon Tom........Indulge us!

Xastur

5 Year Member
0.0.1 Cherryheaded Redfoot Tortoise
0.0.1 Spotted Turtle
0.0.1 Western Painted Turtle
0.0.1 Florida Snapping Turtle
0.0.1 Mississippi Map Turtle
0.0.1 Red Eared Slider
About 15 Box Turtles Various Sexes Both Eastern and Florida Box (They are my dads)
1.0.0 Mutt Doggie =)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I have 1 chihuahua, 1 chi mix, 2 leopard geckos, 1 betta, 1 tortoise.
And my mom thinks I'm crazy for having that many pets ;)

rwfoss

5 Year Member
0.1.0 sulcata (Petunia)
0.1.0 Russian (Daisy)
0.0.1 Desert Tort (nursing back to health for a friend)
1.0.0 Terripoo (Millhouse)
0.1.0 MinPin/Terrier (Penelope)
3.0.0 Calico, black, and whatchamacallit cats (Sam, Phineas, and Preston)
0.1.0 Black cat (Ernie)
1.0.0 Beta Fish (Emily Howard)
0.0.5 AZ Bark Scorpions
0.1.0 Mexican Redknee Tarantula (Agatha)
0.2.0 Rose Hair Tarantula (Drucilla and unnamed)
0.1.0 Greenbottle Blue Tarantula
0.1.2 Mexican Blond Tarantulas (Pena, Florence, and unnamded)
0.0.1 Mexican Painted Leg Tarantula
0.1.0 Carlsbad Green Tarantula (Peek-a-Boo)
0.1.0 Pink Zebra Beauty (Lucy)
0.0.1 Golden Chaco Tarantula
0.1.0 Rose Hair - Red Phase - Tarantula (Scarlette)
0.1.0 Oklahoma Brown Tarantula
0.1.0 Mexican Redrump Tarantula
0.1.0 Salmon Pink Tarantula
0.1.0 Bahia Grey Tarantula (Honeybun)

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
See, you guys all make me look normal! I have gotten so that I'm reluctant to list for my friends, they all think I'm crazy too. But their kids love to come over and visit ;D
My list is my signature, I should change it to maybe someday a "tortoise" since I'm quickly learning how cool they all are!

moswen

5 Year Member
all of mine are on my signature excepts for one pac man frog that my daughter was fascinated with at the pet store one day, so tecnically, he is hers (even though my daughter is only two lol and i take care of him! and really, who'se to say i didn't really want him too?!) and his name is fitzwilliam frog burrows, and my husband has a siberian husky that i don't claim, because i don't like him and he is not trained, he doesn't know how to sit or come or stay or be quiet or "stop", he's always panting hot smelly poop breath right in my face, when i let him inside he runs a "circle" through the whole house several times, he's knocked my daughter down before, he's slid on the hardwood floors right into the christmas tree and knocked it over, broken glass everywhere, it's literally impossible to give him a bath because as big as he is, he can slip through the smallest opening between your arm and the tub and in less than three seconds he can have the bathroom SOAKED with soapy water, he can't walk on a leash without tripping himself up on it, entangling my dog lola, jerking your arm off for the ENTIRE WALK, or chewing on the leash, and he eats his own poop and then proceeds to lick literally everything-- you, the floor, your shoes, your jeans, the pool table, the door, my daughter's toys, fireplace bricks-- EVERYTHING, and he's always chewing on lola's neck and even lola doesn't like him and my husband won't take him to any dog training classes because "he's just a happy energetic dog, what's not to love?" (that whole sentence made me look like a bad person didn't it!?)... so really, i only have 3 sulcatas moswen, safina, and ayana, one hound dog lola, and a greek tort tula! oh ya, and a pearlscale goldfish that had a name once for about 3 days and then we just began referring to him as "the fish" since my daughter couldn't pronounce his name, and i can't even remember it anymore! how sad... but pearlscales are the most awesome goldfish!

oh tom, what would happen if one of your cages with roaches broke, or cracked, or "got a leak"? you'd have to burn your house down... or eat roaches with your wheaties!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
moswen said:
oh tom, what would happen if one of your cages with roaches broke, or cracked, or "got a leak"? you'd have to burn your house down... or eat roaches with your wheaties!

They are in plastic rubbermaid tubs in my reptile room at the ranch where we keep all the movie animals. Also, they are all tropical species that will not survive without heat, water and humidity. If ever any did escape they'd quickly die. You are thinking of the pest species. Of which there around 6 out of 4000. Kind of like comparing a domestic pet rat to a NY sewer rat.:p

moswen

5 Year Member
Tom said:
moswen said:

They are in plastic rubbermaid tubs in my reptile room at the ranch where we keep all the movie animals. Also, they are all tropical species that will not survive without heat, water and humidity. If ever any did escape they'd quickly die. You are thinking of the pest species. Of which there around 6 out of 4000. Kind of like comparing a domestic pet rat to a NY sewer rat.:p

oh, my bad... i thought roaches were roaches, and that they were all pests and you couldn't kill them with gasoline and fire.... ;D !

tom, i feel that your experience and information regarding tortoises is increadible, but this must be how my husband feels about my fascination with my tortoises..... "what the #$&@^%??!!" lol!!

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Hi Latshi, we had this thread not too long ago, complete with pics!!!

http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-12134.html[hr]
Rebekah, you should really PM me about your hubbys pup. No one's house hold should be that upset with a dog. There is help!
I know I have a german shorthair that could be substituted for yours!! It just makes for more stress.
Na

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
moswen said:
Tom said:
moswen said:

oh, my bad... i thought roaches were roaches, and that they were all pests and you couldn't kill them with gasoline and fire.... ;D !

tom, i feel that your experience and information regarding tortoises is increadible, but this must be how my husband feels about my fascination with my tortoises..... "what the #$&@^%??!!" lol!!

Like many things. it started out as something practical. A great way to feed my insectivores. Much better than crickets in so many ways. Then, as I learned more and more the fascination just grew and grew... and here we are. I will say, that I have very well fed insectivores.:D

rad8ted92083

5 Year Member
This is great fun

3 dogs 1 mastiffxAmerican Bulldog Daisy 1 Bullmastiff Peggy1American Bulldog Bessie 3cats Zip Tobie and
Scratch 6 Radaited Tortoises
11 Egyptians
7 Cherryheads
1.1.5 Syrian Antakyan Greeks
And still adding

Status
Not open for further replies.