LETS SEE PICTURES OF YOUR OTHER PET''S

immayo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
Just picked up this precious little solid tortie mink ragdoll kitten! She is already SO sweet! I also have 2 Shiba Inu dogs. My male is photo bombing this picture!

azk5.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's just the cutest darned kitty!!

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Thank you! I've been looking for a kitten for about a month because my bf's cat of 20yrs recently passed. She is sort of a surprise for him! I went to "just look" at her lastnight and ended up leaving with her! Haha I wasn't quite prepared (had to stop at Petco for supplies on my way back to the house) but she's transitioning nicely to her new home!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I was trying hard to get out of working today, and so I took a lot of pictures. This is Lady Grey, Billy Boy, Little Brother and Misty:

03-18-14LadyGrey_zps9753dcc2.jpg

03-18-14BillyBoy_zps9f0967b3.jpg

03-18-14LittleBrother_zps53624fbb.jpg

03-18-14Misty_zps2672b3ec.jpg

03-18-14Mistyb_zps8854f1c4.jpg

erdavis

5 Year Member
Gainesville, Fl (Go Gators!)
Okay you found my weak spot! I have many more animals, but Cooper my pit mix is my weakness because I got him at about 6 weeks old and he got me out of a real depression slump. He is the clumsiest dog I've ever seen and also literally a huge baby. He loves cuddling and laying in laps. And literally everything scares him, my vet tried getting him on anti-anxiety medications. I opted out because of side effects, but helping him relax is an ongoing process. He loves people but if anyone except who he lives with reaches their hand out in front of them to pet him, he will back up and bark (but will never attack). And often if brand new people look him in his eyes. We tell anyone who comes in our house to not even look at him. And then Cooper will go right up and give kisses. They can pet him as long as Cooper comes to them and they reach their hand to the side, not the front. Anyways, here's way too many many pictures. We love to go on adventures.

Daily walk to the creek

Redneck Cooper

Jumping in for a swim after a 5k heart walk

Trying to get treats out of his ball

His chest is too big for doggie clothes so I make him some when I'm supposed to be studying :p

This is after our cat scratched his eyeball. He had to get cream put in his eye for 3 weeks

His handsome bow

"True love is when your puppy gives you a big kiss when you get home, even after you've left him home all day while working."

He loves to play in his pool. Even more he loves trying to bite the water coming from the hose

He is a cuddler. This is him and my boyfriend.

Action shot

Cooper the day I got him, and our other dog Chevy

Both of them a couple of months ago

erdavis

5 Year Member
Tinkerbell said:
He looks just like My Jenson.

He does! Do you know what kind yours is? All I know is that the mom was a blue pitbull, always wondered what else he is. I've heard Catahoula a lot because of his coloring, boxer, black mouth cur. A lot of kids say he has to be part tiger because his stripes are more orange than brown :p I truly think he's some sort of a hound because of his bark and his nose. His trainer one day started training him for scent searching and wanted so bad for me to keep training him for that

Tinkerbell

5 Year Member
We don't know as he was abandoned and we rescued him from Battersea dog rescue last year. We do know he's long legged staffy mixed with something else, people say maybe lurcher mixed in. Hope it's not pitbull as they're illegal in the uk and the police can destroy them. Showed my hubby yours and he thought it was Jenson (haha). Some kids have called him a tiger as well. Oh yeah and we have the same surname

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Erdavis, your pups are gorgeous!!!

Forgive me, I'm in the middle of a work day (dog food store), so I'm in puppy troubleshoot mode. LOL. But have you thought about natural calming supplements as an alternative to the vet's meds? I know Pet Naturals of Vermont and Naturvet both have very good, all-natural calming aids. Anxiety relief minus the chemicals and side effects.

Anyway, just a thought that occurred to me while reading your post! :)

Jensen is also very adorable!!

erdavis

5 Year Member
Tinkerbell said:
We don't know as he was abandoned and we rescued him from Battersea dog rescue last year. We do know he's long legged staffy mixed with something else, people say maybe lurcher mixed in. Hope it's not pitbull as they're illegal in the uk and the police can destroy them. Showed my hubby yours and he thought it was Jenson (haha). Some kids have called him a tiger as well. Oh yeah and we have the same surname

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I have tried to look up the different "pitbull like breeds" and never could grasp it 100%, but from what I understood was that staforshire terriers and american pitbull terriers were the same breed just bred for different reasons? I imagine it would be pretty difficult to differentiate staffys and pitbulls and breeds that look like that, which has always been an issue with BSL that I could never understand (besides the fact that its wrong). From my understanding, "Pitbulls" are not actually a breed, but a combination of breeds that look like that (American Pitbull Terrier, American Staffy, and Staffy Bull Terrier). Are there many staffys that are allowed to reside in the UK? Of course I could be completely wrong, it's just always been interesting and confusing to me as to how staffordshire terriers could be allowed but not "pitbulls"
Haha. Thats funny, I've seen lots of brindle dogs, but none with the same type of markings! They're both beautiful dogs if I do say so myself! :p

Floof said:
Erdavis, your pups are gorgeous!!!

Forgive me, I'm in the middle of a work day (dog food store), so I'm in puppy troubleshoot mode. LOL. But have you thought about natural calming supplements as an alternative to the vet's meds? I know Pet Naturals of Vermont and Naturvet both have very good, all-natural calming aids. Anxiety relief minus the chemicals and side effects.

Anyway, just a thought that occurred to me while reading your post! :)

Jensen is also very adorable!!

Thanks! I will definitely have to check those out soon! Thank you! :)

katrvt

5 Year Member
Stockier than both of your boys(I think), but since it seems that bridle bully mixes are a theme right now, I thought I would add my old man, Jager. His bridle has darkened and greyed a lot in the last two years. He is 50/50 Rottweiler and Boxer.

One more

Attachments

• 1395461352060.jpg
    1395461352060.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 1395461392295.jpg
    1395461392295.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 21
  • 1395461534736.jpg
    1395461534736.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 1395461607927.jpg
    1395461607927.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 21
  • 1395461818270.jpg
    1395461818270.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 21
M

Maggie Cummings

Here's Maks and Roxie. Maks is 14 lbs and 5 years old while Roxie is 5 lbs and 13 years. And these are my birds. I traded a Sugar Glider for them and they are so much fun. The blue/white on is Beauty, yellow is Bossy, the couple is LaVerne and Shirley. Shirley is the male and they are a mated pair...I guess that enuf for now...

Attachments

• IMG_1671.JPG
    IMG_1671.JPG
    490.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1619.JPG
    IMG_1619.JPG
    485.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0927.JPG
    IMG_0927.JPG
    487.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG