For them need help
With pardalis pardalis
Might get sulcata or leopard tortoise
Thx

stinax182

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Massachusetts
just type in leopard torture care sheet, there are many out there. no one really has the time to tell you in detail how to care for a tortoise properly, there's too much information. i highly suggest you do a lot of homework, using mostly this site. if you have specific questions, you can ask. but reading a care sheet would be best.

stinax182

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Massachusetts
stinax182 said:
just type in leopard torture care sheet, there are many out there. no one really has the time to tell you in detail how to care for a tortoise properly, there's too much information. i highly suggest you do a lot of homework, using mostly this site. if you have specific questions, you can ask. but reading a care sheet would be best.

LMAO JUST NOTICED I SAID "torture" CARE SHEET! please not that hahaha

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
stinax182 said:
stinax182 said:

LMAO JUST NOTICED I SAID "torture" CARE SHEET! please not that hahaha

lol hopefully no posts come up

Status
Not open for further replies.