Leopard Closed Chambers Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathannienhuis

5 Year Member
Hey guys,

I am getting a baby leopard in about 6 weeks and I want to make a closed chambers for it so I can maintain the proper temp and humidity. Can someone please send me blue prints or guide me in the right direction so I can make the proper housing before I get my new baby hatchling.

Thanks!!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Their are guesstimates, that your leopard tortoise will need the condition provided by the microclimate of a closed chamber until they are about 8 inches long.

One factor that helps, that I have found myself, and is portrayed in many styles from the thread already linked in this thread, is to incorporate many live plants.

Live plants serve many purposes that help a closed chamber type microclimate.

Will

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats on your soon to be leopard family member. The cheap thing to use and can be added to easily are the large plastic tote storage boxes. I used one for when i first got him and found this forum and got the correct info. when he got bigger i joined two of them together with a tunnel.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
wellington said:
Congrats on your soon to be leopard family member. The cheap thing to use and can be added to easily are the large plastic tote storage boxes. I used one for when i first got him and found this forum and got the correct info. when he got bigger i joined two of them together with a tunnel.

This is what I did,
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-77044.html
please show yours, maybe again.

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.