Just thought I'd share ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LParkey

5 Year Member
Anyone else have cute pics of their tort giving someone/something a piggy back ride? Thought I'd safe this - Sunshine met our little bearded dragon babies in the bath for the first time today lol I don't think they bothered her at all :)
390343_305159886187435_100000802785160_769683_114479077_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So very cute. I miss my bearded. He died about a year ago. I got a Uro. Not quite as calm as a bearded.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Got a pic somewhere of Sully, the sulcata I had up until about 18 months ago (she got heavier and my spinal issues got worse, so she now lives w/ a few other spinster sulcatas a few counties to the east) with Edwin, my wife's lop-bunnie getting a free ride...we'd put Edwin out in Sully's enclosure to get some sun and eat some fresh grass and Edwin eventually took thopping up for rides.

Sully never seemed to mind.

In another pic, the two of them are chasing Sully's big red ball...both seemed to enjoy this game a lot, and we enjoyed watching them have fun. :p

If I can find the pics, I'll add them to this thread.

Nowdays, Edwin gets to go out and hang w/ my 'Hermann's Herd", but they're too small to carry him around, so they all just graze on grass and weeds together.

LParkey

5 Year Member
So very sorry too hear about your beardie wellington :(
Terry, a bunny and a tort ... how stinkin CUTE! I'd love to see pics :)

M

Maggie Cummings

This is Bob, he's over 100 pounds. Taking a ride is Lily. We were invited to this get together to help inform the public about animals. We were there for several hours long enough so Bob could knock over a few tables and a canopy...It was a really fun day. Bob loves crowds he loves the attention and he mostly behaves. He does show the people just what it's like to keep a large tort as they watched him walk under a table and get caught up in the legs and tip it over. He's a bulldozer and he kept pushing even tho he felt the leg, he just pushed right on through. So anyhow, he's my picture of Bob giving rides...

973zv9.jpg

25zns50.jpg

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
I will have to see if I have any. My dogs, the occasional wild bird or squirrel, and my lovebirds all hitch rides every once in a while. Dragonflies sometimes perch, too. Mixing species.

I am a bit wary of the lovebirds, though, since they like to chew things with reckless abandon and occasionally pick random fights with both animate and inanimate objects. Little candy-colored harpies.

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
I LOVE these pics! Bob gets a special mention just for being, well - Bob, but that bearded dragon is sooooooooo adorable!

LParkey

5 Year Member
lisalove said:
I do...
photo-8.jpg

photo-10.png

Not quite as big as your rides!
TOO CUTE! :)

bubbles01 said:
I LOVE these pics! Bob gets a special mention just for being, well - Bob, but that bearded dragon is sooooooooo adorable!

Thank you! :)

maggie3fan said:
This is Bob, he's over 100 pounds. Taking a ride is Lily. We were invited to this get together to help inform the public about animals. We were there for several hours long enough so Bob could knock over a few tables and a canopy...It was a really fun day. Bob loves crowds he loves the attention and he mostly behaves. He does show the people just what it's like to keep a large tort as they watched him walk under a table and get caught up in the legs and tip it over. He's a bulldozer and he kept pushing even tho he felt the leg, he just pushed right on through. So anyhow, he's my picture of Bob giving rides...

LOVING ME SOME BOB!!! He's a handsome feller :) I can't wait till my Sunshine is stomping around like that!!!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
What a funny thread! Maggie, you can tell Bob is in the PNW, with that slug!
And Bearded dragons look awfully cute...

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
I love all of the pics! I think I might need to find one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.