Few of Walt the Hermann I thought I'd share

Kitkat1989

Since iv spoke about him and asked a few questions, I thought I'd share a few more photos of my little guy :tort:image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very cute. But I hope you change that substrate out ASAP. The pellets are the worst thing you could raise a tort on. Coconut coir, or dirt will do him much better. I don't know the humidity levels he needs, but search that out on here and that will help stop the pyramiding too along with good diet and sunshine.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Btw, I didn't mean that to sound harsh. It was suppose to be short and sweet, not short and harsh:D We all have made mistakes, just want to point you in the right direction.

Kitkat1989

No no not at all I appreciate all the help I can get. I'm still new to all this and I was just following what the breeder had previously had him on. I thought it looked like the start of pyramiding but it's still quite smooth. I'm having problems with feeding him as if he doesn't like what I give him he starvs himself. He has uv lights and heat bulbs but we don't get him out side to often living in newcastle coz it's often cold!

Kitkat1989

I love sharing photos of him with other people interested in tortoises because not many of my friends are interested so here's a few more. (I'm like a proud mum wanting to show him off!)image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg