IVORY SULCATA THREAD: Aladar's Babies! (ULTRA PHOTO HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Riverside, CA
Thank you for your year long sharing of fantastic photography and frequent updates on these little ones !
Your dedication and sharing is very much appreciated by many.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Thank you for your year long sharing of fantastic photography and frequent updates on these little ones !
Your dedication and sharing is very much appreciated by many.
Thanks for the kudos! I plan to continue this FOREVER...whatever that means...but now that I've taken on 8 little girls...I doubt the updates will be as frequent...more like weekly or bi-weekly for the next year! After that...we'll see! ;)

Razan

5 Year Member
Riverside, CA
As I've hinted the past few days...today is the ITs' first birthday! The weather sucks here today...so there are no festivities. However, Uncle Tom provided some great treats for these guys...a veritable feast...and they enjoyed it! Here's a chart I made today...the photo is two days old...but the measurements are less than an hour old. ENJOY!

View attachment 129145

It is hard to believe they are all the same age. Clearly you have the photo evidence to support it right from hatching until now. Nicely done. I just wanted the Birthday comparison photo posted on this page too :)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
It is hard to believe they are all the same age. Clearly you have the photo evidence to support it right from hatching until now. Nicely done. I just wanted the Birthday comparison photo posted on this page too :)
The day they hatched, IT-1 and IT-3 were each 31 grams and IT-2 was 35 grams! Funny how the tide turned! Each was precisely 2" long at hatch! Hope that helps your stats! ;)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Open-mouth mushface tongue shots courtesy of...

IT-1...
CSC_0127.JPG

and IT-3!
CSC_0128.JPG

IT-2 remains oblivious to Mazuri...no matter what it's mixed with! :rolleyes:

Razan

5 Year Member
Riverside, CA
Loving the IT's. They certainly are not camera shy. When they are older they will be asking for glamor shots.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Tortoises are not immune to the throes of operant conditioning! Case in point...the ITs! I am training them to head back to their chamber at night. On the way, they decided to play a little in the puddles left from the afternoon's 'rain'! Fun for them! Great photo op's for me!

IT-1
IT1.JPG
IT-1 and a little cactus reflection!IT1ref.JPG
IT-2IT2ref.JPG
IT-3IT3ref.JPG
The End...for now! ;)DSC_0170.JPG
Butt shot courtesy of IT-2

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Holy COW! You took WAYYYYYY too many grape leaves! Now my tortoises are going to STARVE!!!!

See you tomorrow man. You can see the progress on the new box.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Holy COW! You took WAYYYYYY too many grape leaves! Now my tortoises are going to STARVE!!!!

See you tomorrow man. You can see the progress on the new box.
Yeah! I took like three leaves per tortoise!

Status
Not open for further replies.