First Time Ever- Albino/Ivory Sulcata Cross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
photo (18).JPGphoto 2 (3).JPGphoto (1).PNGphoto 2.PNGThis project has been a long time in the making. But, for the first time ever created, I have the Albino/Ivory Sulcata Cross. These babies were created from one of my Adult Male Albinos and my 80lb. Adult Female Ivory Sulcata.(pictured) Also close up shots of the parents eyes.(pictured) Both visual Sulcata Morphs!
My Female Ivory was created by Richard Fife from Riparian Farms in 2003 ,in which I have the paperwork for that animal from Richard, at the time of the Sale. These Double Hets. (100% Het. Albino, 100% Ivory Sulcata) are born extremely light in color with a yellowing to their heads. I have pictures from the breeding stages of this project, through the eggs hatching. A cross like this has never been created. After consulting with several people, including one scientist, that are well versed in genetics, a "super form" opportunity of both of these Sulcata morphs comes into play when these animals are bred back to each other. One in Sixteen babies could potentially be the World's first new Sulcata morph. Such an animal would be valued at an outstanding price to say the least!

Due to the extreme limited availability, time invested, monetary investment in this project, and my reluctance to sell any babies... I will be selling only a few animals @ $5,000 each.

*Add $100 for Delta shipping to your nearest airport. If Delta is not the chosen carrier, the live arrival guarantee is voided and is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please read the terms of the sale at the bottom*

Please send me your name and phone number. I can be reached via email at [email protected] or by cell (305)788-0340

Thanks for your interest, Joe...

Disclosure of Terms:

100% Live Arrival Guarantee with all Delta shipments. Animals be picked up within four (4) hours of their scheduled arrival time. This refers specifically to the time they arrive (when the plane lands). I am not responsible for mechanical failures, weather, mishandling by the carrier, or carrier delays that could void the live arrival guarantee. All animals are insured through Delta, and shipment must be opened at Delta counter (upon pickup) to verify their condition for insurance purposes. There are no other guarantees expressed or implied once you have taken possession and confirmed the animals live arrival. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.