It's not much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
but I like to keep it simple and it helps me reclaim a little bit of floor space in my dining room. :)

2efotah.jpg

I still need to put hides in, add fluorescent strips, and adjust temperatures. And by that time I'll probably think of something I can improve about it. :D I thought about wheels/casters, but once the tubs are removed it's light enough to carry. I might wrap the bottom in plastic to see if that improves the humidity, and if it's favorable I'll add a canopy to the top. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.:)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
It does look good! That is exactly how it works. As you use it, you figure out what else you need.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Looking good so far!

I have something sorta along those lines, but mine are for the bigger deeper sheep water tubs. You may want to rethink the coasters. They may come a time when you need to move those tubs once they are all set up. I use mine a lot more then I thought I would. :cool:

What are you going to house in them?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
There'll be 2 leopards and 2 sulcatas, all still fairly small. The tubs are smaller than I would like, but I have them outside as much as possible.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Cameron:

That's just great! I really like how neat the wiring is. Good job!

It might behoove you to make some sort of frame-work that you can set on the top of each tub, that just goes around the outside edge, making a lip so they can't climb out.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
lol behoove funny word
Looks nice personally I would avoid the wheels, just don't like the idea of them rolling about,but that is me.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
I like it, nice and simple. No little critters roaming the floors right?

Status
Not open for further replies.