Is this Geranium ?

queen koopa

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas Nevada
So I bought Geranium seeds online, didn’t realize until after that they ship from the Philippines. Grew 3 under a grow light and just put one outside a week ago and it just flowered today! Im so excited, I’ve only grown vegetables from seed before!! But then Put the pic in my plant ID app and is identified it as okra!!! [emoji17] anyone concur?
Can Sulcatas eat okra leaves, fruit, or flowers? Tortoise table says feed sparingly. So I should be ok... I wanted the Geraniums for my Koopa. IMG_5002.jpg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Definitely NOT Geranium. Most folks don’t grow geranium from seed, much easier to start from a transplant.

I’m sure a few leaves are fine....

Bambam1989

East Texas
Okra is in the mallow family, the leaves should be a very good food. Flowers can be fed sparingly too

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Looks like okra to me. Cool story, actually my 15 minutes of Fame once, about ten years ago I grew an okra plant in my garden that grew 18 and a half feet tall. The local news came and did a story on it lol.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Did you order the seeds from Chernobyl? :)
Haha, no home Depot lol. I did dry some of the pods out and planted the seeds the following year but no more grew big like the first one.

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
Looks like okra to me. Cool story, actually my 15 minutes of Fame once, about ten years ago I grew an okra plant in my garden that grew 18 and a half feet tall. The local news came and did a story on it lol.
Thats huge!! I feel kinda silly because 1 of the 3 I grew I intended on making it a house plant. Now I have an Okra plant in my room....