Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

walmich

5 Year Member
Hello All. My name is Wally. I live in the western suburbs of Pittsburgh Pa USA. I do not presently have any shelled friends yet. I am currently doing my homework before purchasing. Although, I do have a certain pair of Red footed tortoises on the radar.

I have 2 dogs a Bassethound and a Lab/Rottweiler mix (she is the smartest & best dog ever). I am a member of several National Aquarium Societies, and a very active member in the Local Fish Soc..

I presently have 40 tanks running in my fish room. The smallest is a 5 gallon to the largest at 125 gallon. I predominantly keep cichlids and anabantids. I breed, raise and sell the fry to offset my addiction to Tropical fish. I have been keep aquariums since 1985.

My wife and I along my 3 sons ( 16, 11, & 8) have always enjoyed tortoises, but have never aquired any. So I am looking to change that.

Wally

walmich

5 Year Member
Thank you. Hopefully we will be able to contribute to the forum.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Wally, and welcome to the Forum!!

Please be sure to read the threads we have written about tortoises and dogs.

clucey

5 Year Member
Aloha wally n fam. Looks like once u get on the torts there is no stopping you from having a fish room and a tort room.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TortForum mobile app

shanu303

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
India
Hello Wally and Welcome to the forum ..... and we'd love to see pics of your fish tanks... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.