Intro to me

michiganice91

5 Year Member
Hi guys.

My name is Daniel and I currently live in Southern California although I have lived in quite a few states on the east coast as well. I currently keep a variety of torts including Eastern Hermanns, Radiata, Leopard, Sulcata, and Pyxis. I have some Florida boxies as well and a bunch of aquatic turtles. I've been keeping for a little over 12 years now and am just getting into serious breeding (hermanni specificially) and thought this would be a great place to learn more about breeding and incubation techniques as well as a good place for friendly discussion. Thanks for having me!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Salutations.
Impressive group of tortoises you got there.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Daniel welcome to the TFO from AZ . You and I are proof of torts being addicting :)

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Daniel, and welcome to the Forum!

Pay special attention to the "Important Threads" at the top of the Hermann's section. HermanniChris is one of our more informed members.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW. What a collection. Good to have you here to share some of your experiences and knowledge with us. This is a great place to learn and share.

May I ask you to share some pictures of your collection and their enclosure?

michiganice91

5 Year Member
Thank you for the kind welcome. I will definitely share some pictures in the coming days. I just built my small/juvenile torts a brand new enclosure so I'm definitely excited to share it with you guys.