INSIDE MY REDS " HUT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Here is a glimpse of the inside Rf's ...."hut".
Temp controlled, and built in mist system...to boot.....
n17-1.jpg
n22.jpg
n13.jpg
311-K-1.jpg

Stay tuned for the upcoming ....expansion on The Rf'/ Cherry habitat.... this one will be awesome!

JD~:)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Nice ~JD~, the entire colony.......They always look so clean.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Poor deprived tortoises ;) I've never seen pictures of happier, more lively little torts!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
jrcrist4 said:
Is it outside? and is that where you keep all of them during the winer?
They are kept outside year round~....The torts can come and go thru out the yard. The Hut provides heat/shelter during the short winter. Being from So. Cal.... the temps are very mild thru out the year, although anything under 70* I round them all up and lock inside. . The "hut" also provides a means of security if need be, as well as a gathering place to share tort stories and meals....The actual floor space is approx 45 SF , and 7' tall ( a Nice feature/4 standing room). Natural light , is provided from two sources via built in slylight and side window. As well as various other heat/light combos. A built in mist system runs thru out the enclosure, and connects via quick connect on the outside" which can be on auto/manual modes.

* HAPPY TORT~N *

JD~:)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
ChiKat said:
Poor deprived tortoises ;) I've never seen pictures of happier, more lively little torts!

I could not agree more :D! JD your tortoises are lucky tortoises!!! I love their hut, you did a very good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.