MOVE DAT' BUS........

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well gang .....got a new lil house' as well as the torts':)
Here is the new RF's N Cherrys " TORTOISE HUT" and " garden section , which they have full access to year round, gotta love
So. CA :p..... The redfoot yard is a wee bit over 800 Sf. or 20' x 40'. The hut alone is around 12'x10'x8'.....inside there is a well equipped Hvac/Elec , and all the amenites, including mister. One section also has a nice 3x5 nesting box approx 14" deep...another section has raised tort tables mounted up the walls, up to 6' long for the youngsters. Natural lighting also included. Outside there is plenty of romping rooom, a full bath with auto clean and pump, natural rock caves , as well as hides. The vegation includes, hibiscus, grape ( melot of course' :p ) ....and other tropicals , as well as plenty of grass N weeds. The tort hut' even has an outdoor upstairs balcony that two might talk torts and stare at the stars.......More to come as things progress...the torts made the move well, and we were busy building lil' beavers needless to say ......
NewHUt12.jpg
NewHut3.jpg
NewHut13.jpg
NewHut4.jpg
NewHUt5.jpg
NewhutKat.jpg

HAPPY TORT~N

JD~:)

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Myrtle Beach SC
Very nice. Franklin T. will be getting his winter bedroom soon. I love to look at every one's photo to get ideas.
Thanks
Jessica

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Wow very very nice. I like the hut idea. Will you keep us posted on how that is working for you? I am going to have to do something similar for the winter months here. I would like to keep them outside if I could and I am thinking the hut/shed might be my solution. Just trying to figure it all out and try to incorporate it with what I have already started for them.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
jackrat said:
Very nice,JD!

Why thank ya " Rat Man " ....the reds are digging it for sure ....now I need to move my stuff in ....:p

wrmitchell22 said:
That is really awesome, great job! Those torts are living large :D

Jen ... yes they are ...! All 20 sumpin' of them are spoiled~;)

DixieParadise said:
Wow very very nice. I like the hut idea. Will you keep us posted on how that is working for you? I am going to have to do something similar for the winter months here. I would like to keep them outside if I could and I am thinking the hut/shed might be my solution. Just trying to figure it all out and try to incorporate it with what I have already started for them.

EJ ..... you betcha ... in the past years I had a rubbermaid shed to act as the "tort hut"....but this was an idea I had to go LARGE...and provide just an enclosure/space for the RF's and Cherry's...We dont get too bad of weather here , I just like to bring um all in at night , and do a head count ....ect...

Tom said:

Hey Tom.... thanks ! :shy:
I even went with some more of my " air brush" stuff as you can see.... I will be detailing/painting the inside as well ... as time allows~
JD~

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
terryo said:
Beautiful Jeff.....but I don't expect anything less from you.

Ahhhh Miss Terry ... yer always too kind~ ... I've missed ya ... where ya been?
:)

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
WOW!!! Looks amazing!! How do I sign up for the extreme make over tort home edition?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
laramie said:
WOW!!! Looks amazing!! How do I sign up for the extreme make over tort home edition?

Laramine your good ......! Thats who I really work for ~;)

ya just never know ...............:p

Status
Not open for further replies.