I'm so mad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I am so happy the tortoise arrived safely as I was so worried for it after I talked with my son Nathan who used to work for UPS. He said that it used to be freezing in his warehouse when he used to go to work and he worked in Sacramento not Kentucky so that tells you that the tortoise was lucky. I remember getting emails from Tim/Robyn when I was trying to adopt Edna and they were so helpful on the overall shipping information that they gave to me. I so appreciate all of the experience that people can give and you have to realize that people have a real passion for animals and don't ever want to see them hurt at the hands of inexperience.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Well, you are lucky that everything turned out OK. I have to say that is one beautiful Redfoot and he's so very smooth. He looks just perfect.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
terryo said:
Well, you are lucky that everything turned out OK. I have to say that is one beautiful Redfoot and he's so very smooth. He looks just perfect.

Yes, very lucky. Like I said, "I have learned my lesson". He is really nice. Hopefully he'll like the girls. :D

-Matt

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
glad he arrived safe, and IMHO it is a better looking one then what you were suppoessed to get.

rwfoss

5 Year Member
I saw your warning on Craigslist today. Really glad everything ended up okay. That is a great looking tort!!

Status
Not open for further replies.