If you could have any job, what would it be?

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I'm currently on the search for a new job; my dream job would be working with animals, or in conservation. :) Or in a library!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I'm with you: working with animals or in a library!!! :)

I've been following a FaceBook page about a group called "Gentle Carousel." They have miniature horses that they train and use as therapy animals. They go to hospitals, rehab centers, fire stations etc. Their animals have worked with families of the 911 attacks etc. THAT might be my dream job!!! :)

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I worked a second job as a kennel attendant in a shelter for a while. It was the only job I ever had where I wanted to go to work on my days off. Unfortunately it paid minimum wage. :(

KellyKhaos

Central Florida
I currently work at a wild life sanctuary, but I've just started looking into a month long volunteer program studying & working with white sharks in South Africa. Which would be the experience of a life time for me.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
I've been following a FaceBook page about a group called "Gentle Carousel." They have miniature horses that they train and use as therapy animals. They go to hospitals, rehab centers, fire stations etc. Their animals have worked with families of the 911 attacks etc. THAT might be my dream job!!! :)
I agree! Working with therapy animals sounds like such a fulfilling job!! :<3: