If that's what it takes I'll do it but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mandeville, Louisiana
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? How in the heck soooooo much poop can come out of two little tortoises???? And do all of you clean out their pens every single day??? Should I put mulch and clean it every so often or is poop & pee cleaning now a part of my every day routine for the rest of my life???? Please give me some good news!!!!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
hahaha you are cracking me up...
I only have a wee little Russian, so I can't offer any advice.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Did we fail to warn you about them (especially sulcata) being poop making machines??? :D The good news is, it makes great fertilizer to add to your flower pots or when you plant bushes and things. :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If it goes in, it has to come out:p. Spot clean everyday and when you see something. I only change my substrate about once a year. Mind you, I only have one 4 inch leopard. Plus, my very clean leopard goes in his soaks. :D

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
Ok, I had no idea there was a "POOP THREAD" so thank you for the
"FYI" Edna, I'll be sure to check it out and then I'll go to Aldabraman's "Tortoise Maniac Thread" and post "you know you're a tortoise maniac when you're filled with hope & almost brought to tears with excitement when Edna tells you there's a POOP THREAD available" but first I better go tell GregUnd to hurry up to DUCK & RUN FOR COVER because he posted that his Sulcata is constipated!!!!!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
TheTortoiseWhisperer said:
but first I better go tell GregUnd to hurry up to DUCK & RUN FOR COVER because he posted that his Sulcata is constipated!!!!!

hahahahaha :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Have you not heard the "horse" reference yet? I always tell people that if they can house, feed and clean up after a horse, then a single sulcata might be a suitable pet for them... I'm not joking when I say that... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.