Identification, please help

Evy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
Excuse me you said you are from Malta the island by Italy? If yes, could you please post some pictures of your environment. Thank you so much in advance!

Pawciorc

Malta
Thx.
What exactly would you like to see? Landscape, wild plants, beaches? :)

Pawciorc

Malta
So 6 months has passed. My 3 month old babies that all of them were under or exactly 20 grams now are from 58-75 9 mothers. It means that within 6 months they have tripled and one of them almost became 4 times heavier. They have been staying outside since middle April and eating only natural mainly wild food, sometimes also salad mixes from the grocery. No vitamins; 2 cuttlefish bones always available for them.
Is such growth rate ok? Later I will post their current pics so you have comparison.

Pawciorc

Malta
And a promised photo

Perhaps it would be easier to identify them now?

Pawciorc

Malta
Wow, that is a new approach :) What region would you suspect? As T. gg then no hibernation for those? And how about the weight gain? Not too much?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Wow, that is a new approach :) What region would you suspect? As T. gg then no hibernation for those? And how about the weight gain? Not too much?
TGG can and do hibernate as my Joe will testify :)

Like the rest if the Testudo they don't have to.

Pawciorc

Malta
On Tortoisetrust forum members see pyramiding and deformation in early stages at my picture. Can anyone confirm???