Identification help

rkelleh

Location (City and/or State)
Hanford, California
I currently own Leopards so am not sure on species here. I was thumbing through local online ads and a couple have to rehome their torts due to moving overseas. I think the two smaller ones are sulcatas but unsure. Not sure what other one is. Needing expertise before I think about adopting them. The owners are unsure of what they are. Thanks in advance for your expertise.

Screenshot_2015-08-30-12-24-59.png Screenshot_2015-08-30-12-24-47.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The first pic, closest tort look so Ike a sucata. The one further back could be too, but hard to tell. The the second pics, don't know. @tortadise would be able to tell you without a doubt most likely:D

rkelleh

Hanford, California
Thank you. They said they found one in the road and the other 2 were given to them. I don't have space for the sulcatas unfortunately. My husband has told me that I cannot save them all. Hopefully I can at least help with identification to the owners and anyone who is looking at adopting know what they are getting. Thank you for your help.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, those pics got big LOL. Still hard for me to tell and that Russian, wow, love the color. Either way, the three can not be house together and the water bowl is a bad idea, very dangerous. Get them a clay saucer, the kind that goes under flower pots. and large enough for them to get in it.