I’m moving my greek tortoises outdoors, help!

Besh1994

Location (City and/or State)
Saudi Arabia
Hello,
I have 2 Adult males and 1 baby greek tortoises, they are all housed Indoors in separate enclosures and now since the weather is being warm and it’s almost summer here, I thought it’s better if I move them outdoors.

My questions are:
-For the baby enclosure, should I keep it covered on top with a slight vent, or leave it without a cover?

-For both the baby and the adults, should I provide them with a heating lamp on nighttime or the sun screen would be enough to do the job at day?

-What size of enclosure is recommended for one adult?

-Where should I place their enclosures, in a complete shaded side or a half shaded side ? (Knowing that the sunlights here are very hot).

-Finally, the weather here reaches up to 40 Celsius at day with average wind rate and it’s around 30C at night. Also, it will reaches even to max of 49C for the next months, as I live in a dry-hot climate city. So is this acceptable weather for them or not?

Thank you !

Fish Breath

Location (City and/or State)
NY
I can’t answer most of this, but I do know that you do need a cover for the baby, as predators could come in and get a hold of it, so make sure to do that.