HUSKY AND TORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddieKrueger

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortForum1376757617.179957.jpg My well trained dog and cherry head Never left unsupervised.

Last edited by a moderator:

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Cute little baby and I adore the Husky breed and its tenacious will.....awesome, kinda looks like a shrunken fedora....lol...

(I know you said never unsupervised, so I will refrain from, well, you know---the lecture ;))

FreddieKrueger

5 Year Member
Haha you are too kind! I can get him to hold with whipped cream and a cherry on top of his nose. If I thought I was endangering her I wouldn't do it. He is a show prince... He won 2nd place at a national dog show at just 6 months old. I can post his show pic if u like and it's allowed... :)

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
OK, everyone else is avoiding 'the lecture', but I just can't. I teach babysitting and CPR and such and have learned from that, personal experiences, and this forum that some of the saddest stories on Earth start with 'I just took my eyes off them for a second!'

I am 100% sure it is a good dog, and 100% sure you are attentive, but... so are millions of other people who have suffered tragic losses when a 'good dog' attacked, or a brief lapse of attention allowed something terrible to happen.

Personally, I am staying away from tortoises for now since we got a dog and I don't have a secure way to house the torts either in the yard or in the house over the winter. I certainly don't insist that others go that far, but I would urge you to not place that much temptation in front of your dog and try to maintain some degree of separation between them, for everyone's sake.

Sprinkles

5 Year Member
I'd like to see a pic of the whipped cream trick!! P L E A S E

Leopards: Sprinkles and Sobe
Redfoot: Tory

Status
Not open for further replies.